September 22 – 24
This weekend’s activities include local beer tastings courtesy of Big Tupper Brewing and food pairings!
Friday, September 22
– Arrive anytime after 2pm
– Spend the afternoon enjoying all that Timberlock has to offer including boating, hiking or just relaxing and enjoying the spectacular views!
– Informal happy hour 5:30pm
– Dinner 6:30pm
Saturday, September 23
– Breakfast 8 am
– Prepare/pack for guided canoe paddle (optional)
– Lunch on the water (or on the dining porch for non-paddlers)
– Brewer’s talk and tasting with Big Tupper Brewing 4:30pm
– Special 3 course dinner with Big Tupper Brewing beer pairings 6:30pm
Sunday, September 24
– Breakfast 8am
– Organize for morning paddle (optional)
– Lunch on the dining porch
– Depart after lunch
Cost $168 per night per person (includes cabin with a bath, three delicious meals daily, guided paddle trip, tip and tax included). We provide canoes, paddles and life jackets, but feel free to bring your own.
Deposit $50 per person.
email@example.com or call us at 518-648-5494
We look forward to seeing you!